Title: Day Out with Thomas at the Conway Scenic Railroad Date: July 13, Friday
Time: Weekend Long Event Location: 38 Norcross Circle, North Conway Phone: 603-356-5251
Description: Thomas returns to North Conway this month with the Mystery of the Rails Tour! Highlights of the event include:
- A 25-minute ride with Thomas the Tank Engine
- The opportunity to meet Sir Topham Hatt™, Controller of the Railway
- A Thomas & Friends' Imagination Station; featuring Thomas play tables, face painting, stamping, temporary tattoos, coloring sheets, and awesome arts & crafts activities, all overseen by staff and volunteers from the Mt. Washington Valley Children’s Museum
- Commemorative activities, merchandise and giveaways including a special reveal poster previewing new engines and a new destination from the upcoming 2012 Thomas & Friends feature, Blue Mountain Mystery
- Storytelling and video viewing
Other event activities include unlimited motorcar rides, bouncy houses, the juggling clown Trickster Fox, and live musical entertainment with Marcus Gale. This is a fun-filled day that the whole family will enjoy!
Additional Information: Trains run every 45 minutes beginning at 9:15 a.m. The last departure is at 3:15 p.m. The event hours are from 8:30 to 4:30. No matter what time your tickets are for, you may enter the grounds at any time during the day by showing your tickets and getting an event bracelet. Please allow plenty of time to enjoy all of the activities here during your visit!
Please note: Conway Scenic Railroad and TicketWeb are the exclusive sellers of tickets for this event and offer the lowest prices. Do not pay more than $18.00 per ticket (plus the service charges that apply through TicketWeb).