White Mountains Attractions Association
Bringing global tourism to The White Mountains for nearly 60 years!
Join us in promoting everything that makes our beautiful region a tourist destination for visitors from around the world. We've been the premier marketing organization for this popular area for nearly 60 years, and your business can be a part of an important effort to focus attention on the White Mountains!
- Listings in both the Official White Mountains Travel Guide and the original White Mountains Map & Guide.... over 2 million exposures for your business.
- VisitWhiteMountains.com listing... your Travel Guide listing is also placed on our very popular web site.
- Free brochure display at our White Mountains Visitor Center at the busy intersection of the Kancamagus Highway and I-93 in North Woodstock. Put your information in front of more than 100,000 area visitors every year.
- A listing on our Tourist Assistance Portal (TAP) which is a interactive touch screen located in the Visitor Center lobby. This hands on technology provides visitors convenient access to your business.
- The guides (with your listing) are mailed to more than 20,000 new visitor inquiries each year, and an additional 40,000 visitors on our current inquiry list.
- Representation, through our guides, at travel shows throughout the Eastern U.S. and Canada.
- Discounted distribution rates to the 12 State Welcome Centers.
Learn more about partnering with the White Mountains and advertising opportunities using the links below.
- Click here to download our Partner Marketing Pamphlet
If you have any further questions, please con't hesitate to contact Estlin Loparto at 603-745-8720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.