Transportation to/from the White Mountains
Getting to the White Mountains of New Hampshire is easy. Car – Follow I-93 to US 3 to Franconia Notch. You can fly into several airports that will get you within a couple of hours drive of the area (rental cars are available at all airports). Depending on where you are coming from, you also have the option of traveling by train, bus, or international ferry.
Additional Transportation Options:
- Greyhound Lines - greyhound.com
Connecting Boston MA and any of these Franconia Notch Region towns: Berlin, Conway, Franconia, Gorham, Jackson, Lincoln, Littleton, North Conway, Pinkham Notch, Plymouth.
- Concord Coach Lines - concordcoachlines.com
Connects Boston MA and its Logan Airport, and Manchester NH and its Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, with these New Hampshire towns: Berlin, Conway, Franconia, Gorham,
Jackson, Lincoln, Littleton, North Conway, Pinkham Notch.
- GOGO Charters- gogocharters.com
GOGO Charters provides 24/7 sanitized group transportation services for private and corporate groups to White Mountains, NH. Groups can be picked up at Boston Logan International Airport or Manchester-Boston Regional Airport and can get dropped off at any New Hampshire town: Berlin, Conway, Plymouth, Franconia, Gorham, Jackson or Lincoln.
- MHT Manchester-Boston Regional Airport - flymanchester.com 603.624.6556
- BOS Boston Logan International Airport - massport.com 800.235.6426
- PWM Portland International Jetport - portlandjetport.org 207.774.7301
- LGA LaGuardia Airport - laguardiaairport.com 718.533.3400
- JFK John F. Kennedy International Airport - kennedyairport.com 718.244.4444
- YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport - admtl.com 800.465.1213
- PSM Pease International Airport - peasedev.org 603.433.6536
- BTV Burlington International Airport - burlingtonintlairport.com 802.863.1889
- Amtrak Downeaster - amtrakdowneaster.com 800.USA.RAIL
Information on Electric Car Vehicle Charging Stations in the White Mountains (click for list)